Experienced Commercial Insurance Broker Offers Services to Companies in Tampa, FL & Other Florida Cities
Having good commercial insurance can determine whether your company thrives, or barely survives. After all, accidents can happen in your place of business despite your best efforts at keeping employees and customers safe. Because accidents can result in costly lawsuits against your company, even when it’s not your fault, it’s advisable to get the best insurance coverage for your needs. Vintage Insurance Agency helps companies in Tampa and other Florida cities find insurance that helps to keep them in operation and safe from financial trouble in the event of a lawsuit. We are an experienced commercial insurance agent that offers coverage for all kinds of businesses.
We’re in the Business of Protecting Companies
Commercial liability insurance not only prepares your company for unexpected events, it also demonstrates legitimacy, which can bolster your company’s reputation. By sending a message to customers that you’re willing to assume responsibility for accidents linked to your business, it shows that you have the best interests of both your customers and your employees in mind.
To help you protect your business against the myriad ways it can be harmed by mishaps, Vintage Insurance offers:
- General liability insurance – These policies cover medical expenses and attorney fees resulting from bodily injuries and property damage for which your business may be legally responsible.
- Directors and officers insurance – Often called D&O, this liability insurance covers defense costs and damages that arise from wrongful-act allegations and lawsuits brought against your company’s board of directors and officers.
- Errors and omissions insurance – Our E&O options protect you and your business from claims if a client sues for mistakes or oversights that result in financial losses for the client.
- Business owner insurance – This package of coverages safeguards your company from losses resulting from fires, natural disasters, crimes, property damage, and more.
- Cyber liability insurance – We have options that will cover your company’s liability in case of cyberattack or a data breach.
- Workers’ compensation insurance – It will help your business pay for employees’ medical bills if they’re injured in an accident on the job.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Our excellent options cover company vehicles (individual and fleets) or employees who use their own cars to help you run your business.
- Product liability insurance – These policies will protect your business against claims of injury or damage resulting from a product your business sells or produces.
We’re Here for You
With so many types of coverage available, we understand how puzzling buying business insurance might seem. We’re here to help reduce uncertainty. No matter the size of your company, or whether it’s in Tampa or another Florida city, we can help you find coverage tailored to your needs. Just contact us. And, remember, Vintage Insurance Agency is more than your friendly commercial insurance broker, we are your friend in business.